"The Source" for your home buying & selling needs
Top-Ranking Roaring Fork Valley Real Estate Agent
Being a top producing agent in the competitive Glenwood Springs and Carbondale real estate market is a 24/7 commitment that Becky Ciani of Coldwell Banker Mason Morse embraces with vigor. Achieving incredible results and delivering “concierge” customer service, her clients trust her, admire her, and hold her in the highest regard. Driven by a pure passion for people, business and real estate, Becky brings the highest value to any transaction — committed to getting top-dollar for all of her listings and finding the best value for her clients.
With over 9 years of Roaring Fork Valley real estate experience, Becky has witnessed many dreams come true for both buyers and sellers, and she welcomes the opportunity to do the same for you. Born in the Midwest, she has always had a passion to help people. Her work as a former Disaster Relief Supervisor with State Farm Insurance taught her to pay very close attention to detail and utilize a broad range of problem-solving skills which have transferred distinctively to her career in real estate.
Becky is a highly skilled, knowledgeable Glenwood Springs Realtor who can take the stress out of the real estate selling and buying experience for you. For example, she will utilize her experience and innovation to effectively market your house at a premium price, producing a greater profit to the seller. For a buyer, she has the market knowledge and expert negotiating skills to save you thousands of dollars on a home purchase. As an accomplished agent excellent at marketing strategy and tactics, Becky is able to sell properties quickly and efficiently. When representing a buyer, she thoroughly knows the inventory of homes, ranches and income properties throughout the area and is able to help find the ideal investment fast and proficiently. And finally, she understands contracts and the selling and buying process so well that she can virtually ensure a problem-free, stress-free buying or selling experience.
Experience & Recognition
- Over 13 years experience selling properties in the Roaring Fork Valley
- Top 10 agent, Coldwell Banker Mason Morse
- 2015 Glenwood Springs Association of Realtors Realtor of the Year
- Over 350 properties SOLD
- Residential property sales including dream homes, townhomes, condominiums, income properties, mountain land and commercial properties
- Exceptional attention to skilled negotiations, knowledgeable analysis of property values and market trends
- Expertise and renowned credibility in resolving difficult transactions
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Certified Negotiations Expert
- Graduate of the Realtor Institute
- B.S., St. Cloud State University
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of Colorado
- Board of Directors, Glenwood Springs Association of Realtors
- Ambassador, Glenwood Springs Chamber Association
- Chair, Realtor Golf Tournament
- Volunteer, Garfield Senior Program
- Volunteer, Community Center for Seniors
- Raised more than $12,000 for local scholarships benefiting college-bound students
- Open Table Program
- Member of The Elks
- Member of the National Home Builders Association
- Over 15 years Roaring Fork Valley resident
- Avid golfer
- Whitewater rafting enthusiast
- Loves fishing
- Enjoys ice skating
- World traveler
- Passion for cooking
- Enjoys music & dancing
- Loves hiking
Buy or Sell Your Home with Becky Ciani
Powered by years of experience with a deep understanding of the Roaring Fork Valley real estate market, data, and a passionate desire to tirelessly work to get you the best return on your investment, Becky Ciani can help you to find your Colorado dream home or investment property, or accurately price and market your home to find the right buyers.
View Becky's Current Real Estate Listings
View real estate in the Glenwood Springs, Carbondale, and Rifle areas and land for sale in the Elk Springs subdivision and other parts of the Roaring Fork Valley currently offered by Becky Ciani. Check out her current listings by visiting the Coldwell Banker Mason Morse website.